Basic colors taken to the most beautiful definition.
The Colorfeel collection is characterized by the large variety of full-body colors, neutral and bright tones that perfectly blend with the rest of Neolith collections, as well as with other architectural elements.
Available in 11 models.
Neolith, a Sintered Compact Surface, is a revolutionary new product category pioneered by TheSize in the last decade to effectively respond to the most demanding architectural and interior design needs.
Designed and produced in Spain, Neolith is a 100% natural product with extraordinary technical characteristics that make it an ideal material for a variety of exterior and interior applications.
Neolith comes in two large formats measuring 3,200 x 1,500 and 3,600 x 1,200 mm, which means greater uniformity and continuity in different spaces for easier handling and to minimize the number of joints for more aesthetic and hygiene benefits.
Neolith comes in different tile formats which are outstanding due to the large size: 1,500 x 1,500, 1,500 x 750, 750 x 750, 1,200 x 1,200, 1,200 x 600, 600 x 600 y 600 x 300 mm.
Its lightness and large dimensions also make it the ideal material for renovation projects as it can be used directly on an already existing surface to save costs and handling times.
Also available in custom sizes for projects.
One of the characteristics that make Neolith stand out is how thin it is; it comes in thicknesses of 3, 6 and 12 mm. The difference in their use varies based on the intended purpose.
For furniture and interior cladding, using 3 mm is recommended; for flooring (interior and exterior) and exterior applications (like ventilated façades), 6 mm is recommended; whereas 12 mm is reserved for more demanding product uses such as for kitchen worktops.
• Satin: Completely matte and highly resistant. Ideal for commercial use.
• Silk: A matte finish with a light layer of enamel for subtle shine and a pleasant soft touch. Surface finish easy to clean.
• Riverwashed: A rough texture to the touch due to its great relief and depth.
• Polished: Shiny with a perfect linear reflection that gives the material depth and elegance.
After years dedicated to exhaustive research and a commitment to innovation, TheSize now has a production plant that houses machinery and equipment which is state-of-the-art in the architectural surface sector.
Among others, 4 exclusive Technologies particularly stand out, all of which are used with its star Neolith product.
• Sintering Technology: compacting, resistance and durability
• NAP (Neolith Airless Pistol) Technology: soft to the touch
• NDD (Neolith Digital Design) Technology: digital decoration
• Full Body Technology: full body decoration