MOSO Bamboo X-treme is a solid, high density bamboo board, made from compressed bamboo strips. Bamboo X-treme is suitable for outdoor applications, especially as decking. A special, patented heat treatment process provides Bamboo X-treme the highest durability class possible in the appropriate EU norms (see technical characteristics below) and increases the density – making it very hard. The special symmetrical shape of the sides offers the possibility to choose between either the ribbed or the flat surface, and allows for quick installation with Cobra fasteners. Like any untreated tropical hardwood species, when exposed to outdoor circumstances, Bamboo X-treme will turn grey over time creating a very natural look.
• Durability: Class 1 in accordance with EN350. Tested following ENV807 and EN113.
• Use risk class: Class 4 in accordance with EN335. Tested following ENV807, EN113 and EN152.
• Surface fungi resistance: Class 0 in accordance with EN152.
• Dimensional stability: 24hours submerging in water 20°C: length: + 0,1 % / width: + 0,9%.
• Density: appr. 1200 kgr / m3
• Hardness (EN1534): 9,5 kg/mm2 (Brinell )
• Elasticity Modulus (EN408): 10737 N/mm2
• Breaking strength (EN408): 50,30 N/mm2
• Fire safety class: EN 13501-1: Bfl-s1