MOSO Bamboo Noble is, together with MOSO Bamboo Plex, the widest flooring board MOSO has to offer. MOSO Bamboo Noble consists of 3 layers, with a bamboo top layer. The other layers are made of soft wood, the middle layer being cross pressed to maximise stability. In addition to the normal tongue and groove connection, the boards are also available with a “click” system which facilitates installation without using glue.
• Hardness: 4,0 kg/mm2 (Brinell) High density version: 9,5 kg/mm2 (Brinell)
• Shrink/swell: 0,14% per 1% change in moisture content
• Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20°C and 65% Rel. Air Humidity, 8% at 20°C and 50% Rel. Air Humidity
• Density (bamboo): 700 kg/m3, High density version: 1050 kg/m3
• Emission formaldehyde: <0,124 mg/m3 (E1 norm)