MOSO Bamboo Forest is the most authentic bamboo floor imaginable. For this unique product the bamboo stem is flattened with a special process to create the top layer of a three layer solid bamboo floor board. The result is a very robust floor with the natural beauty and original look of the bamboo plant. The surface of the floor consists of the stony bark of the bamboo stem, which is so hard and wear resistant that no oil or lacquer finish is required.
• Configuration: 3 ply; toplayer approx. 5mm
• Hardness: 10,5 kg/mm2 (Brinell)
• Shrink/swell : 0,14% per 1% change in moisture content
• Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20°C and 65% Rel. Air Humidity; 8% at 20°C and 50% Rel. Air Humidity
• Density: 850 kg/m3
• Emission formaldehyde: <0,025 mg/m3 (E0 norm)
• Fire class: EN13501-1: Cfl-s1