The Archipenko Unit system includes open cabinets, cabinets with doors, and cabinets with drawers provided with built-in, laser cut metal handles in bright Black-Nickel finish. The elements of Archipenko Unit can be easily combined together in two, three or four modules, by using special metal loops and one top.
Structure: made of wood, 30 mm thick.
Drawers: external drawer fronts in wood, 30 mm thick, with unique handles set into laser-cut metal with glossy Black-Nickel finish. Drawer interior in oak veneer, 15 mm thick. The drawers glide on full-extension guides with Blum Motion soft close.
Doors: made of wood, 30 mm thick.
Shelves: internal shelf of the cabinet with door is in Smoked Grey glass, 6 mm thick, while the MDF shelf - 30 mm thick - is finished in oak veneer.
Base: unit rests on adjustable technical feet.
- glossy lacquered in the colours White, Birch Grey, Dove Grey, Sand, Stone Grey, Elephant Grey, Plum, Blue, Moka;
- matt lacquered in the colours Sand or Moka;
- brushed natural oak (internal and external finish);
- open pore, Grey stained oak (internal and external finish);
- open pore, Moka or Black lacquered oak (internal and external finish);
- veneered in matt finished Burled Walnut;
- veneered in composite ebony with glossy transparent polyester finish with matt interior finish.
N.B.: the internal finish for the high gloss and matt versions is always in oak matching the external finish.