Wave was created from the desire to obtain a linear design that is simutaneously dynamic. The change of depth and reduced shelf thickness provide versatility in use, and also create a visual effect that looks like waves moving through the sea.
This gives the system an appearance of lightness, without compromising its performance.”
The shelves and storage units hook onto the panel in a simple yet effective way, and the panel can be set up to allow the passage of cables for a TV or other electronic equipment.
To correct possible irregularities in the structure of the wall, the panel is equipped with mechanical adjustment systems so that installation is both easy and flawless.
With the various elements that make up the system, configurations can be created employing open storage units, as well as closed solutions with doors, drawers or a deep drawer.
Made of MD wood fibreboards in the following finishes:
- white. A melamine-coated panel with a thick layer of acrylic producing a visual/touch continuity with the horizontal elements (shelves and cabinets)
- cement. Clad with stain-resistant cement applied by hand. The attractive hand-finished application produces panels with a variety of finishes and colours which can be combined in one composition. This feature makes every panel a unique hand-crafted product.
- neutral. Prepared for finishes, painting or other coverings that the client may wish to apply after purchase to meet his own needs.
Panels in length 90 cm, height 210 cm, with adjustable feet, available in three versions, with or without lighting:
- “standard”, designed to house shelves and cabinets into the 5 slots
- “electrified”, designed to house electrified cabinets into the bottom slots of the panel
- “electrified + TV space” to install electrified cabinets and with a space to house a TV set.
In length 90 cm, in 3 different heights: 155.6 - 118.8 - 60.8 cm; with or without lighting.
The closing panels can also be supplied with led perimeter lighting (110 or 220 volt). In the wall-mounted version, lighting is provided on the all sides of the composition, in the ground-resting version only on the left and right sides and on the top.
The shelves are made of 9 mm thick solid surface white acrylic. Some shelves come in variable depth (35/25 and 25/15 cm) featuring an elegant sinuous design. Easy to insert into the panel slots, the shelves are aligned by concealed joints. - Rectangular shelves, length 90 cm depth 25 cm or 35 cm - Profiled shelves, length 90 cm with variable depth 35-25 cm - Profiled shelves, length 90 cm with variable depth 25-15 cm (only for end sides) - Profiled shelf, length 180 with variable depth 25-35-25 cm. These are available also in the electrified version; the two shelves (h 11.8 cm) have a rear hollow space to let wires in and conceal them. On the top of the shelf there is an opening for cable access for electrical appliances, if any.
Made of solid surface white acrylic; available in the following versions: open, with door, two drawers or large drawer. - Rectangular cabinets: length 90 cm (h 36.8 cm) - Cabinets with profiled shelves: length 90 cm and variable depth 35-25 cm (h 36.8 cm); cabinet dimensions: length 35 cm, depth 35 cm - Cabinets with profiled shelves: length 180 cm, variable depth 25-35-25 cm (h 36.8 cm); cabinet dimensions: length 90 cm, depth 35 cm. Completing the collection is a one-drawer cabinet with profiled shelves: length 180 cm and variable depth 25-35-25 cm (h 11.8 cm); drawer dimensions: length 90 cm, depth 35 cm.
The door is made of a white aluminium sheet and the acrylic front drawers have a push-pull opening mechanism.