- Inmotion Cupboard
- MDF Italia >
- Neuland Paster & Geldmacher >
- Architonic ID:
The collection consists of column units, base or hanging units, cupboards and sideboards. Featuring large-sized compartments, these units are divided in a functional way to receive and organise everyday objects such as books, magazines or electronic equipment.
The system’s exibility is considerable: swivel modules; units with drawers, large drawers, ap doors; modular units to be anked or wall-mounted.
The elements can be highly customised: the open compartments as well as the rotary units and trays may feature different materials and/or colours and can be newly varied by the customer even after their purchase.
2015 typologies include exclusive novelties. The collection is completed with new modules such as the H111 wall-mounted column, cupboard and sideboard in various lengths and con gurations equipped with a tray.
In addition to the matt lacquered white variant, an elegant open pore matt black ash nish and new types of nishes for the open compartment (dark red, avio blue, mustard yellow, and natural black wood) are introduced.
These novelties valorise the Inmotion collection increasing con guration capacities and customisation options of the whole system. The nal customer has more expressive freedom that can be adapted to any ambient.
The entire Inmotion collection is perfected also from a qualitative and functional point of view: from the new downward ap opening system to the new simpler system for the cable management.
The cure of the details characterizing the entire range has been concretized also by the introduction of new components.
All units are made of medium-density wood breboard (1.6cm thick), divided into two main categories: vertical elements and horizontal elements.
column storage units 185.5/188 cm tall with doors, 48 cm deep in the ground- resting version and 33 cm deep for the hanging version, available in the widths: 34, 45, 53 cm, matt lacquered white. Only the W34 and W53 cm modules have an open rotary storage unit, made of medium-density wood breboard, 8 mm thick or in natural wood.
Column storage units with rotary units are reversible vertically.
The column with a single door features three internal shelves, one xed and two adjustable (+/- 3 cm).
The W53 columns with rotary unit and single door have been developed with ve internal shelves, four xed and one adjustable(+/- 3 cm).
The W34 columns with rotary unit and single door have been developed with four internal shelves, three xed and one adjustable (+/- 3 cm).
The ground-resting version features a 2.5 cm plinth and adjustable small feet. column with height 111 cm, with door, hanging unit with reduced depth of 33 cm, available in width of 34 cm, matt lacquered white or elegant open pore matt black ash nish.
Two variants: with single door and with open compartment. Open compartment are made of medium-density wood breboard, thickness 8 mm or in natural wood.
Column units with open compartment are vertically reversible.
Single door columns have been developed with two internal shelves, one xed and one adjustable (+/- 3 cm).
Columns with open compartment feature three internal shelves, two xed and one adjustable (+/- 3 cm).
• low hanging wall units, 32 cm high, widths 53, 85, and 144 cm. These elements are available in the version R (downward ap door), G/C (open compartment + drawer), G/R (open compartment + downward ap door) and C/C (drawer + drawer); equipped with a kit for wall mounting;
• ground-resting base units, 34.5 cm high inclusive a 2.5 cm plinth and adjustable feet; available in the widths 53, 85, and 144 cm. These elements are available in the version C (drawer), G/C (open compartment + drawer) and G/R (open compartment + downward ap door);
• cupboards – height 98 cm, width 85 cm, in the versions 3 drawers and tray (V/C); height 66 cm in widths 85 and 144 cm, in the version with 2 drawers (C/C); all models with a 2.5 cm plinth and adjustable small feet;
• sideboard available in the lengths 160 and 203 cm, in the version with downward ap door and tray (V/R), with or without nished back panel; two versions of steel lacquered stand, bridge and frame, for a total height of 50 and 66 cm and adjustable feet.
All above mentioned elements have a depth of 48 cm.
The open compartment and the tray are made of medium-density wood breboard, thickness 8 cm.
The base units G/C and G/R with W144, as well as the wall units G/R W144, and the sideboard elements V/R with W160 and W203 are available also in version arranged for cable management, with a white-painted or matt graphite black painted aluminium door (W8 D7 cm) on the top of the storage unit.
The elements are in matt lacquered white and open pore matt black ash available; the latter nish is available on the whole range EXCEPT for the ground-resting columns and wall mounted columns 185.5 cm and for the wall mounted elements with con guration drawer + drawer (C/C).
Open compartments and rotary elements are available in the following nishes:
• matt lacquered white, green, orange, avio blue, sand, dark red, mustard yellow and anthracite grey
• natural wood*, natural grey wood* and natural black wood*.
Sideboard elements have a support stand that always matches the colour of the structure, matt graphite or white.