FLOW STOOL WITH A WHITE OR BLACK SHELL
The shellmade from moulded polyurethane is in goffered matt white or black.
The polyurethane used, called TECH®, is a high-density structural material that provides great resistance to impact, scratches and aging.
UPHOLSTERED FLOW POUF
Plywood frame covered with non-deformable polyurethane and polyester wadding.
The upholstery, covering around every part of the seat, is fully removable.
The bases are supplied in the following options:
• VN 4-legged oak base, frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached nish, with a lacquered aluminium coupling device in matt white or graphite. Brushed stainless steel footrest on all versions. 360° swivel. Seat heights available: 44, 65, 78cm, for Flow Pouf 48cm.
• Sled base in steel wire, painted matt white, matt graphite, or chrome-plated. The white sled base has white feet and the graphite grey and chromed sled base have black feet. Seat heights available: 44, 65 and 78cm.
• VN 4-legged steel base, in folded sheet metal, painted matt white or graphite, with an aluminium coupling device in the same colour. 360° swivel. Seat height available: 44, 65 and 78cm.
• LEM 4-legged base, in double-layer tubular steel with connecting elements in steel wire in matt white or matt graphite. Aluminium coupling device in the same colour. 360° swivel. Seat height available: 44cm.
• 4-legged oak base, frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached nish, with a lacquered aluminium coupling device in matt white or matt graphite. 360°. Seat height available: 48cm.
• Version with polyurethane shells:
VN 4-legged oak base, sled base,
VN 4-legged base in steel 4-legged LEM base
• Upholstered versions:
VN 4-legged oak base 4-legged oak base.
Upholstered PAD made with polyurethane and polyester wadding, and with quilting that is thermally bonded to the fabric. This special manufacturing technique endows the texture patterns and the padding with a three- dimensional look, while ensuring quality and durability over time. Because of these special features, the upholstery covering cannot be removed.