The prestigious award organised by imm cologne in collaboration with “Rat fur Formgebung” is assigned every year to the products of the exhibiting companies and also not exhibiting companies, which have been able to stand out for their project’s innovative features
A family of stools of great impact and comfort completing the Flow Collection. Designed for home, office and community areas, they are available with a wide range of bases and finishes.
Flow stool with a white or black shell
The shell made from moulded polyurethane is in goffered matt white or black.
The polyurethane used, called TECH®, is a high-density structural material that provides great resistance to impact, scratches and aging.
Upholstered Flow pouf
Plywood frame covered with non-deformable polyurethane and polyester wadding.
The upholstery, covering around every part of the seat, is fully removable.
The bases are supplied in the following options:
• VN 4-legged oak base, frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached finish. Brushed stainless steel footrest on all versions. 360° swivel. Seat heights available: 44, 65, 78 cm, for Flow Pouf 48 cm.
• Sled base in steel wire, painted matt white, matt graphite, or chrome-plated. Seat heights available: 44, 65 and 78 cm.
• VN 4-legged steel base, in folded sheet metal, painted matt white or graphite. 360° swivel. Seat height available: 44, 65 and 78 cm.
• LEM 4-legged base, in double-layer tubular steel with connecting elements in steel wire in matt white or matt graphite. Aluminium coupling device in the same colour. 360° swivel. Seat height available: 44 cm.
• 4-legged oak base, frame from transparent-lacquered natural oak solid wood with a natural, brown or bleached finish. 360° swivel. Seat height available: 48 cm.
Upholstered PAD made with polyurethane and polyester wadding, and with quilting that is thermally bonded to the fabric.
Upon request outdoor versions with sled base in white or graphite grey are available.
Any material left outside, even if properly treated, can have superficial molecular and colour changes during its lifetime. Of course, the amount of alterations is directly related to the amount of exposure to weather and to the geographical area (for ex., high humidity and/or salinity).
Regular maintenance, for instance periodic cleaning with water, increases resistance to corrosion.