Thanks to a sophisticated system of concealed pivots, the door can rotate on itself to different degrees of opening, obtaining a very exciting effect of movement.
FILO 10 is an evolution of the Brezza | Vertical Pivot door, can be made in all dimensions and with all coverings, meaning it adapts to all settings, and can be perfectly invisible thanks to total continuity between door and wall.
It can be coated with almost any type of material (metal, stone, leather) to create special atmospheres, in a tasteful way. There are lacquered (glossy or matt) and wooden versions offered as well.
Technical features and details
Linvisibile Brezza | FILO 10 Vertical Pivot door consists of:
– an extruded aluminium frame (EN AW 6060 alloy – Anticorodal 063) that replaces the door post (outer frame-posts) and adapts to walls and plasterboard walls with different thickness;
– a panel with hollow-core structure, 102 mm thick, made with a perimeter frame in solid wood (Bahia rosewood, toulipier or fir tree) with high-density honeycomb interior, finished with 2 MDF sheets, 5 mm thick, on each side. Class E1- low formaldehyde emission. The model with stop includes seals at the jambs.
-concealed rotating pivots, which can be positioned at a minimum distance of 65 mm from the jamb to a maximum point at the centre of the panel for the model with stop, or for the model without stop, from a minimum of 350 mm from the jamb to the centre of the panel.
Dimensions and personalizations
Since it can be made to measure, Linvisibile Brezza | FILO 10 Vertical Pivot door is perfect for both residential and contract installations. Ideal for internal doors, wardrobe booths, maxi panels, fitted panels, and large doors, available in single leaf as well as twin-leaf models.
Can be made in all dimensions up to 1200×3500 H (clear width) in the single leaf model and may be coated with wallpaper, trims, gobelin, decorative woods, decorations, skirting board or mirrors.
Peculiar technical details:
• It is possible to prearrange the panel for the introduction of a mirror or glass.
• It is possible to realize the panel for raised sound insulation. (with high density cork and/or polystar ecosan).
• It is possible to produce the panel for a greater resistance to humidity.
• To apply a floor door closure (MAB pump with adjustable closing force).
• Template kit supplied to drill the hole in the floor.