- For installation in ceilings with cut-out openings; Mounting brackets Included; Installation in walls not possible
- Alternative optic versions – both suitable for general lighting: Opal-Diffuser made of mat opal methacrylate | Dual-Optic consisting of opal diffuser and spotlight for a combination of basic and accent illumination; spotlight 360° rotatable and up to 60° tiltable
- Luminaire body made of aluminum profile, mat silver anodized
- Opal-Diffuser: Electronic ballasts optionally one-step switchable or dimmable
- Dual-Optic: Spotlight separately switchable and dimmable by external trailing-edge phase dimmer
- Optional: Emergency components, special colours, special length versions
Linear light as an architectonic element of design – that is what Matric, a comprehensive series of linear luminaires which can be combined with one another in a system of modular building units, offers. The slender lines of light can retrace forms in the room in an expressive way, mark parts of the building, emphasise sections of the space or underline the architectonic axis of the room in a fascinating way. There is hardly any limit to the creative possibilities of how the light can be directed: in the recent generation of LEDs, each length can be produced to specifications in a precise way and can be completely homogenously illuminated along its entire length. The lightlines can be led seamlessly around corners. Because of the versions with a higher protection class, indoor and outdoor areas can be united in a uniform way. A wide selection of optical variations is available, depending on the lighting task: microprismatic screens and louvers allow for use in offices; spotlights create additional possibilities for accentuated lighting; thanks to an innovative composition of material, a completely newly developed opal diffuser allows the perfectly homogenous resolution of the LED spots, together with the highest efficiency. This is how Matric fits into modern architecture, in not only a flexible but an economical way.