Cubic-M1 | Recessed-mounted luminaire with direct light distribution
- Frameless installation in plasterboard ceilings; Mounting brackets included, Installation in walls not possible
- Alternative optic versions – both suitable for general lighting: Opal-Diffuser made of mat opal methacrylate | Dual-Optic consisting of opal diffuser and spotlight for a combination of basic and accent illumination; spotlight 360° rotatable and up to 60° tiltable
- Luminaire body made of white-coated steel
- Electronic ballasts optionally one-step switchable or dimmable; Dual-Optic: Spotlight separately switchable and dimmable by external trailing-edge phase dimmer
- Optional: Emergency components
GEOMETRIC, PURISTIC, TIMELESS
Clear forms, high-quality materials and surfaces, as well as a diffuse spread of light across the surface are the definitive characteristics of this highly flexible product series. The consequently cubic form, with its distinctive contours, enables Cubic to integrate itself subtlety into almost every spatial architecture. This restrained effect, which unobtrusively gives precedence to the architecture, is also mirrored in its diffuse lighting characteristics: it appears virtually to have no edges and manages almost casually to become an intrinsic design element of its surroundings. Made of premium material and satisfying the highest of demands, the body consists of sharp-edged, anodised silver matt aluminium which can also be finished as an option in high-gloss chrome plate thus reinforcing the dematerialised effect of the room. Cubic-LED is available in a great many different quadratic and rectangular sizes. The luminous flux of the luminaires have been finely tuned to suit each other – this results in a high degree of freedom in planning the lighting. In this way, perfectly homogenous illumination with the greatest efficiency possible not only satisfies architecturally aesthetic demands but also economic ones.