Slid has been designed for separating rooms by wooden doors, optimizing clearance and providing a minimalist design for high-end projects. Compact system with a minimum gap between the door and the wall.
Clear opening free of floor tracks. Several mounting options with exposed, recessed or pocket applications. Clear anodized aluminium finish. Installations with doors up to 130 kg.
• Ideal for partitioning kitchens, lounges, bathrooms, bedrooms, offices, etc.
• Compact system for minimalist design.
• Cleared passageway with no floor profile.
• Minimum gap between door and profile.
• Choice of exposed, recessed or pocket application.
• Choice of conventional horizontal hold system with aluminium gallery or vertical hold system with built-in fittings (Retrac).
• “Silver” anodized aluminium profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 10 microns). (Slid 60, 90, 130) or natural (Slid 130).
• Holds doors up to 130 Kg.
• Friction bearing system (Slid 60, 90) or bearing system (Slid 130) for smooth opening.
• Stopper-brake for optimum closing.
• Wall, ceiling or dropped ceiling installation.
Systems tested up to 100.000 cycles as per standard EN1527.