- Perla lounge
- Jori >
- Claudio Dondoli >, Marco Pocci >
- Architonic ID:
With perla, Jori presents a complete and especially comfortable collection, ranging from chairs and bar stools to lounges. The perla family is designed and developed by the italian designers Pocci+Dondoli. The motivation and starting point for this design was the harmony between optimal comfort and refined lines. The chair is available with low and high back, without armrests or with open or closed armrests. The bar stool and lounge are both available without armrests or with open armrests. There is a wide variation in terms of finishes of feet and armrests, ranging from epoxy black, high gloss and fumed chrome, to walnut and oak.
- chair programme with chair low / high, lounge and barstool
- springloaded backrest on chair low and high
- available in leather, fabric or microfibre - armrests: choice between closed, open or without armrests
- finishes open armrests: choice between epoxy black, chrome high- gloss, fumed black chrome. wooden arms not possible
- undercarriage: choice between epoxy black, chrome high-gloss, fumed black chrome, oak and walnut. oak and walnut not possible for barstool
Option : stackable up to 5 chairs. Not available for chairs with armrests, chairs with wooden legs, lounges and bar stools.