with the idaho recliner, Jori has succeeded in grafting the design of the existing tv chair on the famous patented Jori recliner mechanism.this project is based on the idea that when the consumer is attracted by a specific design, the ‘product type’ should no longer represent a barrier. in other words, the design should be available in several technical versions. in this case both the stepless reclining mechanism and the asynchronous tv mechanism should be available. the idaho recliner is the “pilot” for this vision, which undoubtedly will be pursued.
- recliner standard / high with integrated mobile head rest
- frame: steel mechanism - available in leather, fabric or microfibre
- option: choice armrests: chrome high-gloss or mat
- recliner standard is available with seat height + 4 cm
- feet: choice from 6 swivel bases (see overview recliner bases)