Range of indoor spotlights for accent and general lighting, for three-phase track and wall/ceiling installation.
Die-cast aluminum alloy, powder-coated optics compartment, diameter 118 mm, composed of an aluminum dissipating element placed above the lamp support, a black thermoplastic screen support ring and 4 mm tempered glass cover.
Integrated auxiliary power units for the lamps inside a die-cast aluminum alloy container (vertical or horizontal) with powder-coated finish.
Colors: matt white (30), grey (02) or matt black (14).
All super pure aluminum with specular finish.
Circular rotosymmetrical from 6° spot to 48° flood.
107° rectangular flood and wall washer.
- PAR 30S, E27, max 100W (beam angles: 10° -30°)
- QT-DE-12, R7s lamp holder, max 300W (wall washer and flood)
- QT-12, GY6,35, lamp holder, max 100W (beam angles: 6° - 9° - 29°)
- QR-111, G53 lamp holder, max 100W (beam angles: 4° - 8° - 24° - 45°). (Retrofit possible with conventional LED lamps. See page 394).
- CDM-TC, G8,5 lamp holder, 35/70W (beam angles: 14°- 36° - 48°)
- HIT-CRI, G12 lamp holder, 35W/70W/150W (beam angles: 12° - 25° - 39°)
- CDM-R111, GX8,5 lamp holder, 35/70W
(beam angles: 10° - 24° - 40°)
- HIT-DE CRI, Rx7s lamp holder, 70W (wall washer and flood).
Very low voltage halogen:
230-240V/12V, 20/100W electronic transformer, 10-100% adjustment; adjustment either on the luminaire using an incorporated potentiometer, or by installing a trailing edge dimmer. A blue LED diode indicates the power voltage on the luminaire.
Discharge lamps (metal halide):
Compact, next-generation power supply, non-adjustable.
Colored filters (blue – sky blue – amber – red), anti-UV filter, anti-IR filter, 4mm tempered glass elliptical distribution lens, hot light filter, cold light filter, daylight filter, neodinium filter, adjustable screening fins, anti-glare grid in aluminium cells with black liquid paint finish.
The light is directed by rotating the luminaire body (0° - 360°) and adjusting the reflector
(0° - 110°). In the wall installation, fixed lighting by locking the reflector and luminaire body.
Standard Compliance and Quality Marks
EN60598-1 European Technical Standards and any subsequent additions; ENEC Electrical Safety Mark.
FOR DETAILED TECHNICAL INFORMATION, ACCESSORIES, PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS AND CODES, DOWNLOAD THE CATOLOGUE PDF SPOTLIGHTS