EFG Tab is a new desk screen where you can play around with fabrics in single or dual colours and contrasting stitching. EFG Tab is inspired by the multitude of customer projects we completed, and the trend to use the acoustic products as design statements in colour and shape. The large EFG Tab collection is available in many sizes to fit with the desk sizes chosen.
EFG Tab table screens are fabric covered and fits all tables without longbars. The screens are sound absorbent and it offers privacy but keeps the benefits of a team office.
- Acoustic desk screen in three variants; single colour, two colour and single colour with stitching in contrasting colour. On the two colour option the same fabric should be used. On the single colour with stitching in contrasting colour select stitching colour from the Palermo fabric collection.
- The desk screen is mounted under the table top with brackets 2 or 3 are included dependent on length of screen, lacquered in dark grey metallic structure (26).
- The screens fit both on the table's short and long side, but NB on EFG Izi tables the screens can only be mounted on the table's long side.
- The screens are available in the 8 width: 800, 900, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800 and 2000 mm. Heights available are 600 mm with predefined positions 400 or 450 mm over the table top. Height 750 mm with predefined positions over the table top 550 or 600 mm or with free position. The screen is also available with toolbar and suitable accessories such as monitor arm, paper tray, lamp and notice board.
- Thickness: +/- 30 mm, depending of thickness of the choosen fabric.
- The screens are made out of 16 mm chipboard with 10 mm padding on each side.
- Guarantee: Five year warranty against defects resulting from faulty design, material or workmanship.