Used to separate spaces both in the home and elsewhere, in an original, attractive manner, the Arianna panel comes in three colours: strictly black, and lively green or red.
Three patents cover the innovative contents of this versatile modular system, which originated and developed from the study of the uprights, the cornerstone of the entire project: a system that is completed by four different decorative bases in various colours, which the panels can be combined with as the customer requires.
The panels are attached using translucent engineering polymer joints modelled on curtain wall glass fasteners.
• uprights and bases: epoxy-powder painted steel
• joints: translucent engineering polymer
• panel: transparent, serigraphed PETG
• uprights and bases: matt white, micaceous black and metallic grey
• panels: black, red and green