h x w x d for steel version: 1126 x 532 x 485 mm
combustion chamber h x w x d: 437 x 378 x 253 mm
weight: 179 kg
flue outlet diameter: Ø 150 mm
flue outlet diameter middle: 990 mm
Nominal heat efficiency according to EN 13240: 6 kW
min/max output: 3,5 / 8 kW
1. Including feelgood factor! The Chester Xtra is the ideal representative of the homely cottagestyle.
2. Small stature, big heat power! The Chester compact fits perfectly into existing open fireplaces. But also in many other places!
3. Chester top connected.
4. Convenient: the elegant door handle in matt chrome locks automatically.
5. The elaborate cast iron cladding with “ribbon-look” and its fine surface make the Chester unique.
6. The air control knob – also in matt chrome – comfortably regulates the primary and secondary air supply.