• The backrest is made of polypropylene, black, grey or white colour with lumbar support in ABS, covered with soft black polyurethane.
• The optional upholstered back panel and headrest and its lumbar support are in polypropylene. The padding is filled with fire-retardant polyurethane foam.
• The back in mesh is made with a black nylon frame, and coated with a nylon mesh, in black, grey or white colour. The lumbar support is made of blown black polyethylene.
• The seat is in polypropylene, reinforced with steel square tubular bars; the seat cover is made of shockproof and scratchproof polypropylene, black, grey or white colour. The padding is filled with fire-retardant polyurethane foam. It is available, as optional, a cushion with micro-springs for a greater comfort.
• Both the tilting movements of the armchair, synchro and synchro with sliding seat, are obtained by using multiblock mechanisms with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-return safety system. The seat swivel and height adjustment is obtained by a gas pump.
• The fixed armrests are made of polypropylene, in black, grey or white colour. The adjustable armrests are made of in chrome-plated steel coated with black polypropylene.
• The 5-star base is in nylon reinforced with fibreglass, black or grey colour, or in polished aluminium.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in nylon for soft floor or with soft polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in nylon.
• The fixed 4-leg base is in tubular steel, black painted or chrome-plated.