• The seat is made of birch ply-wood while the back is made of reinforced polypropylene; the padding is filled with contoured polyurethane foams with differentiated densities.
• The shells for covering the backrest and the seat are made of shockproof and scratchproof polypropylene, black or grey colour.
• Both the tilting movements of the armchair, synchro and synchro with sliding seat, are obtained by using multiblock mechanisms with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-return safety system.
• The backrest has the “Up & Down” height adjustment.
• The seat height adjustment is obtained with a gas pump.
• The fixed armrests are made of injection moulded nylon reinforced with glass fibre, black or grey colour. The adjustable armrests have a black varnished o chrome-plated steel frame and black polypropylene coverings.
• The 5-star base is in nylon reinforced with glass fibre, black or grey colour, or it can be in black painted aluminium or in chrome-plated steel.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
• The fixed bases are in tubular steel, painted in black or grey colour or chrome-plated.