- Ares Line
- Giovanni Baccolini
- Architonic ID:
• The structure is in tubular steel of different dimensions.
• Paddings are in self-extinguishing polyurethane, coald-foamed.
• The disc-base is in stainless steel, swivel with fixed height.
• The fixed base on four legs is in tubular chrome-plated steel with adjustable feet.
• The 5-star base is in polished aluminium.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
• The table is made of wood conglomerate 20 mm thick coated with white melamine. The legs are made of chrome-plated oval tubular steel, dimensions 10x20 mm, with chrome-plated finishing.