• The seat is made of beech plywood; the padding is made of contoured polyurethane foam with a resinate interposed between the padding and the upholstery. It is available as optional a cushion with micro-springs for a greater comfort.
• The backrest consists of a tubolar steel structure, chrome-plated in the external parts and varnished with epoxy powders in the hidden structures, upholstered with polyester mesh in black or white colour; in case of padding, it is made of contoured polyurethane foam with a resinate interposed between the padding and the upholstery.
• The headrest is in polyurethane, with a structure of chrome-plated steel; upon request it can be upholstered.
• Both tilting movements of the armchair, synchro and synchro with sliding seat, are multiblock mechanisms, with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-shock safety system.
• The seat height adjustment is obtained by a gas pump.
• The lumbar support is made of blown polyethylene and it is adjustable in 9 positions with a 50 mm total stroke.
• The fixed armrests have a chrome-plated or painted steel frame and the finish on the top in polyurethane. Also the multi-adjustable arms can have chrome-plated or painted steel frame and the finish on the top is made of polypropylene or upholstered.
• The 5-star base is in reinforced nylon or, upon request, it can be in polished aluminium.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
• The sled base is made of tubular asform steel with diameter of 25x2 mm, either varnished or chrome-plated. The arm pads are made of black “soft-touch” elastomer, hardness 50/60 shore A, medium thickness of 3 mm.