- Ares Line >
- Giovanni Baccolini >
- Architonic ID:
• The structure is in tubular steel of different dimensions.
• The padding is in self-extinguishing polyurethane, cold foamed without CFC; average density 50 kg/m3.
• When upholstered with some fabrics, the armchair has the Class 1 IM Certificate for flame retardancy from the Italian Ministry of the Interior.
• The fixed base on four legs is in tubular chrome-plated steel with diameter 20x1,5 mm with self-adaptable feet.
• The disc-base is in stainless steel with diameter 50 cm. The height is fixed and it can be swivel or swivel with memory return action.
• The 5-star base is in polished aluminium.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
• The table is made of wood conglomerate 20 mm thick coated with white melamine. The legs are made of chrome-plated oval tubular steel, dimensions 10x20 mm, with chrome-plated finishing.