The elegance and the preciousness of the wood are winning elements that are rewarded in time. This version, characterized by a great versatility of use, offers the possibility to use details in valuable wood species that further enrich the look of the armchair, bringing out every environment. The armrest can be upholstered or resume the wood species of the backrest.
• Fully dismountable armchair.
• The seat is made of 12 mm beech ply-wood and the backrest and the optional headrest
are made of 10 mm beech ply-wood. In the Wood version, the back is made of 13 mm beech ply-wood, varnished in natural colour, with a padded and upholstered panel.
• The padding of the seat is filled with self-extinguishing contoured polyurethane foam,
with the average thickness of 70 mm and density of 40 kg/m³. The padding of the
backrest is filled with self-extinguishing contoured polyurethane foam, with the average
thickness of 70 mm and density of 30 kg/m³. When upholstered with some fabrics, the armchair has the Class 1 IM Certificate for flame retardancy from the Italian Ministry of the Interior.
• The tip-up movement of the seat works by gravity.
• The lower part of the rear backrest has a polypropylene cover, in grey colour as standard or in black colour.
• The side is made of 3 mm thick structural steel, with padded covering polypropylene panels. The option for an end row side closed to the floor is made of wooden conglomerate.
• The armrest can be in black polypropylene, in polypropylene covered with fabric or in natural varnished beech-wood.
• In the version with lateral leg, the leg is made of oval tubular steel, dimensions 90x30x2 mm, welded to a 2,5 mm drawn steel foot with two holes for floor fixing.
• In the version on a beam with central leg, the bearing beam is made of 80x40x2 mm rectangular steel tube and the leg is made of circular tubular steel,diameter 80x3 mm, welded to a 4 mm thick circular drawn steel foot with three holes for floor fixing.
• In the version on a beam with freestanding mobile feet, the bearing beam is made of 80x40x2 mm rectangular steel tube and the leg is made of tubular steel with an oval section of 60x30x2 mm on adjustable glides, with optional suckers (diameter 87 mm) or with adjustable glides and dual-wheel castors.
• The cupholder is made of painted steel wire.
• The anti-panic writing tablet - foldaway in the side - is made of HPL material, 8 mm thick, with rounded edges, black colour; the anti-panic device is steel made.
• The anti-panic writing top - fixed on the back - is made of post-formed scratch-resistant bilaminate wood conglomerate with rounded front edge. Side and rear edges in ABS, 2 mm thick. The standard depth is 300 mm and the thickness is 30 mm. The supports of the writing top are in stamped steel and are 3 mm thick. The anti-panic movement of the writing top is obtained by using two stamped steel hinges which are 5 mm thick and move on brass bushes.
• All visible metal parts are scratchproof painted with epoxy powder, in grey colour as standard or in black colour.