About Fornasarig

The history of Fornasarig began in 1878, when the Fornasarig brothers founded their own company. It was the very first factory for the production of chairs, in what would later become the International Chair District. In 1959 Giovanni, with his brothers and his wife Anna, constituted the “Fabbrica SedieFriuli” for the Italian, European and international market. The Eighties marked a decisive milestone, as the fourth Fornasarig generation