TrendVario 4000 by KLAUS Multiparking
The TrendVario 4000 can be used to park two cars on top of each other; the parking spaces can be shifted vertically or horizontally. No pit is required. The system is a drive-through system can can be combined with the TrendVario 4100, 4200 and 4300 to create an additional parking row. As in combined systems a second driveway is not necessary, the TrendVario 4000 is the ideal solution to increase the number of parking spaces within a given floor space. By selecting a central control element, the parking space selected is moved to the desired position by means of an automatic control system. An empty space allows independent parking. The access level in front of the complete system is secured by gates which can only be opened once the shifting process is completed. Therefore, cars are protected against theft and vandalism.
The system offers space from 3 to 19 cars.
• Overall height - standard type: 345 cm
• Inside platform width - standard type: 230 cm, optional up to max. 270 cm
• Vehicle heights: from 150 to 205 cm
• Vehicle lengths: from 500 to 520 cm
• Standard design: 2,000 kg per parking space, optionally 2,600 kg. For single parking spaces, the surface load can be increased subsequently
• All parking levels are accessed horizontally.
• Plat form surface: StandardGrip, optionally AluLongLife or EasyWalk (EG pallet only EasyWalk)
• Grids (2 cars on top of each other): Variable arrangement of 2 to 10 grid next to each other
• Cars: 3 to 19 cars plus 1 empty space
• independent parking
• Operation: dialog display
• Gates: standard: sliding doors on the sides, optionally electric sliding doors (infrared remote control possible)
• User-friendly, high parking comfort
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Residential and commercial buildings, semi-detached houses, office buildings, underground parking lot, hotels, car dealing business, car rentals, storage of classic cars
Product group: Automatic parking systems
KLAUS Multiparking | The latest products