Topbamboo by MOSO bamboo products
MOSO Topbamboo consists of a top layer of bamboo combined with a HDF (High Density Fibre board) as the core and a softwood backing. Because of this construction, the product is very stable, while the Uniclic® system, makes it very easy to install (no glue needed). Topbamboo is available in a large variation of fashionable colours and finishes, including brushed and stained versions.
• Hardness: 3-4 kg/mm2 (Brinell) High density version: 9,5 kg/mm2 (Brinell)
• Shrink/swell (bamboo): 0,14% per 1% change in moisture content Equilibrium MC (bamboo): 10% at 20°C and 65% Rel. Air Humidity 8% at 20°C and 50% Rel. Air Humidity
• Density (bamboo): 700 kg/m3; High density version: 1050 kg/m3
• Density (HDF): 890 kg/m3 Fire resistance: UNE 11925-2: Cfl-s1
• Emission formaldehyde: <0,124 mg/m3 (E1 norm)
• Slip resistance: EN1339:2003: USRV 31 (brushed surface: USRV 38)