Synthesis of design and technology
Thesi is the innovative and functional program for lecture halls, conceived to satisfy the increasingly urgent needs of interaction between teacher and students.
The external or built-in arrangement for multimedia connections, a variety of ergonomic seatings – in wood or padded and upholstered -, great innovations in terms of wiring supports and safety, make Thesi a program that brilliantly solves the basic needs of room, safety and practicality.
The increasing quantity of connection systems that current stations require finds a response in the strong effort put in the planning of the components: the wiring systems converge in the elegant Modesty Panel in extruded aluminium that, thanks to the efficient frontal flap-opening, allows a functional handling of the wiring. The various series offer the possibility of creating combinations and modules with different aesthetic results.
• The seating is a shell made of 12 mm shaped beech ply-wood, covered with a 20 mm padding and upholstered or aniline natural varnished colour F2 and with a slip-proof coating. The varnished version is available also with two upholstered panels padded with contoured polyurethane foam, with the average thickness of 20 mm and the density 30 kg/m³.
Available also with the “Jolly” model seating (without arms), with frame in tubular steel and with the padding in self-extinguishing polyurethane, cold foamed without CFC; average density 50 kg/m³.
• The leg is made of circular tubular steel, diameter 80x3 mm, welded to a circular foot of drawn steel-plate, diameter 210x4 mm, with three holes for floor mounting.
• The swing-away beam, with memory return action when the seat is unoccupied, is made of die-cast aluminum; the connection cone for the seat is made of 28 mm shapely turned steel.
• The fixing plate of the swing-away beam is made of 8 mm steel-plate.
• The fixing plate of the table top is made of 3 mm steel-plate.
• The bolts are a non-unscrewable type and the nuts are self-locking.
• All metal parts are in V1 grey aluminium colour painted with epoxy powders and a black or white zinc galvanising process protects the small components.
• The 30 mm thick table top is made of scratch-resistant bilaminated wood conglomerate with edges in 2 mm thick ABS. Upon request or as standard, the table top can have a cables management round hole, 60 mm diameter, with a grey plastic cover with an adjustable opening.The table top can be arranged for the installation of the power and LAN accomodation system.
• The modesty panel is made of 1,5 mm drilled steel-plate, complete with an undertop cables management channel made of 1,5 mm steel-plate.
• The inspectable frontal panel is made of 2 mm anodized extruded aluminium; it can easily be opened for the installation and the maintenance of the power and/or data connections. The fixed rear cover of the frontal panel is made of 2 mm steel-plate. The fixing and connecting brackets are made of 3 mm steel-plate. The side end coverings are made of polypropylene.
• The E-learning bench is equipped with a computer holder in 1,5 mm steel-plate, with rear side in drilled steel-plate for air ventilation and arranged for an antitheft device.
• The partition panel is made of beech-coloured bilaminate or of traslucid polycarbonate, with anodized aluminium frame.
Product group: Conference / Meeting Seating / seating systems University furniture Auditorium seating Conference hall seating Conference table systems Conference hall seating systems Auditorium seating systems
Designer: Giovanni Baccolini
Ares Line | The latest products