Developing a new Teorema was certainly not an easy task. The objective was to create a new seating system for waiting areas that was elegant, dynamic, creative but above all different, really fascinating. TEOREMA has succeeded in being this and even more, adapting to spaces with extreme harmony, creating situations that are always new and always different, but above all always more elegant.
• The seat is made of tubular steel of various dimensions and the internal springs are composed of elastic belts.
• For the Teorema program, the leg frames are made of tubular steel with an elliptical section 76x25x2 mm; the feet are of sectional steel with section in the form of a 60 mm equilateral triangle, gauge 2,5 mm. Polypropylene weld closing and covering caps. The adjustable feet are of polypropylene. The arm pads are made of integral polyurethane or solid beechwood. For the Tiffany program, the structure of the sides is made of tubular steel of various dimensions and the feet, made of aluminium alloy with a nickel-plated satin finish, are provided with antigliss rubber caps.
• The supporting bar is made of tubular steel 80x40x2 mm, the plate under the seat is of 3 mm thick moulded plate. All the exposed metal parts are painted with epoxy powders.
• The upholstered parts are padded with self-extinguishing polyurethane, cold-foamed, without the use of CFC; the minimum density is 50 kg/m3.
• The intermediate and separate tables are available in tempered glass, sandblasted and varnished, 10 mm thick, with fixing plates of satin-finished stainless steel; or in poplar agglomerate covered with anthracite coloured HPL laminate, 25 mm thick, square-cut and edged with ABS 2 mm thick with a multilayer design.
For Teorema, the intermediate tables are supported by a leg with an external fixing plate 3 mm thick.
For Tiffany, the legs of the separate tables are of tapered steel with a nickel-plated satin finish.