Talo by Artemide Architectural
• direct-indirect pendant system using 1x54w, 1x80w and 2x54w t16 fluorescent lamps.
• available as a single pendant light or as a modular system.
• extruded aluminium body with a white or grey paint finish.
• end pieces in die-cast aluminium.
• dark light emission is in compliance with en 12464-1 standard, with average luminance levels lower than the 1000 cd/m² limit for an observation angle of 65° or above with respect to the vertical axis.
• light output ratio: 62%.
• light distribution: 50% indirect and 50% direct.
• electronic ballast or dali-switchdim dimmable electronic ballast, and emergency lighting.
• the system comprises of power supply units with ceiling plate and power supply cable, and continuity modules.
• intermodule mechanical connection by linear or 90° connectors.
• electrical connection via quick connectors.
• quick adjustment steel suspension cables.
• complies with standard en60598-1 and other specific standards.
A continuous line of light that seems to flow from the wall itself, timeless and eternal, that is how Talo incasso can be described. A series of flush wall mounted lights with soft light emission, using white Leds or T16 fluorescent lamps. Available in 3 sizes: Talo incasso 300 (Led 10W), Talo incasso 600 (Led 20W and T16 1x24W) and Talo incasso 1200 (T16 1x28-54W).The light fitting comprises an aluminium recessed body with a frame that requires a plaster finish, and an optical assembly with opaline diffuser. Led version provided with integral Led power supply. DALI dimmable Led power supply on request. Fluorescent version supplied with electronic or dimmable electronic control gear (DALI-Switchdim).
This product is compatible with lamps belonging to energy classes: A+,A
Energy classes on a scale of A++ (highest efficiency) to E (lowest efficiency).
Artemide Architectural | The latest products