A coffee table with a central leg characterized by the chromatic continuity of top and frame. The table with ceramic top is also usable outdoor. Any material left outside, even if properly treated, can have superficial molecular and colour changes during its lifetime. Of course, the amount of alterations is directly related to the amount of exposure to weather and to the geographical area (for ex., high humidity and/or salinity). Regular maintenance, for instance periodic cleaning with water, increase resistance to corrosion.
Frame with a steel central leg and a 4-pointstar base from cast aluminium. Adjustable feet. The frame with glass top is gloss lacquered in orange, black, red, green, yellow, light grey. The frame with ceramic top is matt lacquered in light grey, medium grey, anthracite grey and white.
The built-in tops are made of:
• 9 mm thick lacquered tempered glass, in orange, black, red, green, yellow,light grey;
• 3 mm thick laminated ceramic. Satin finish in anthracite grey, light grey, medium grey and white. A patented panel from MDF Italia (patent pending).
The coffee tables are square-shaped, in the size 70 x 70, height 72 cm.
Each side of the top is 1 mm smaller than the frame. Tolerances are +/-0,5 mm. Due to the tolerances of the various materials, the top may lie slightly above or below the edge of the frame.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF LAMINATED CERAMIC
Laminated ceramic features uniquely peculiar technical characteristics thanks to the innovative methods of ceramic treatment and production (laminated-porcelainized thin gres).
• Extreme surface hardness (comparable to topaz) and high bending strength.
• Resistant to stains, water, detergents and acids.
• Not inflammable,reaction to fire: class 0.
• Inalterability of the chromatic characteristics.
• It doesn’t release toxic substances and there is no warping if heated with open flame
Designer: Francesco Bettoni
MDF Italia | The latest products