Solid panel by MOSO bamboo products
MOSO solid panel is a visually appealing board product that consists of multiple layers of
Solid Panel 4 Thick Veneer Plain Pressed
bamboo, available in multiple variations with respect to size, thickness, configuration, style and colour. These bamboo panels are especially interesting in those applications where the side of the panel remains visible, such as steps of a staircase, furniture and kitchen work tops.
• Hardness: 4,0 kg/mm2 (Brinell) High density version: 9,5 kg/mm2 (Brinell)
• Shrink/swell: 0,14% per 1% change in moisture content
• Equilibrium MC: 10% at 20°C and 65% Rel. Air Humidity, 8% at 20°C and 50% Rel. Air Humidity
• Density: 700 kg/ m3, High density version: 1050 kg/m3
• Glue: D3 water resistant
• Fire resistance: EN13501-1: D-s1 (40 mm thickness)
• Emission formaldehyde: <0,124 mg/m3 (E1 norm) <0,025 mg/m3 (E0 norm) - when using EPI glue
• Elastic modulus : ca. 4300 N/mm2 (40 mm). Other panels on request.