The seating is basic, but has bold character, expressed by its contemporary details. Whether in the shape of the fixed armrests or in the linear plastic back. Colour combinations unify the armrests, polypropylene base and the back to define the sober or brightly coloured fabric as a pure element in its own right. It is perfect for rigorous and modern functional spaces.
• The seat is made of birch ply-wood while the back is made of reinforced polypropylene; the padding is filled with contoured polyurethane foams with differentiated densities.
• The shells for covering the backrest and the seat are made of shockproof and scratchproof polypropylene, black or grey colour.
• Both the tilting movements of the armchair, synchro and synchro with sliding seat, are obtained by using multiblock mechanisms with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-return safety system.
• The backrest has the “Up & Down” height adjustment.
• The seat height adjustment is obtained with a gas pump.
• The fixed armrests are made of injection moulded nylon reinforced with glass fibre, black or grey colour. The adjustable armrests have a black varnished o chrome-plated steel frame and black polypropylene coverings.
• The 5-star base is in nylon reinforced with glass fibre, black or grey colour, or it can be in black painted aluminium or in chrome-plated steel.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
• The fixed bases are in tubular steel, painted in black or grey colour or chrome-plated.