At home as a bookshelf, sideboard and wardrobe. As a CD shelf or room divider. In the living room, the corridor and bathroom. In the changing room, in the home office and the kitchen. In the office to accommodate your files, manuals and encyclopaedias. As library in solicitor's chambers, museums and archives. The most varying system components and assembly variations offer multi-purpose ways of implementation. The Shelving System 606 has been solving your various accommodation tasks since 1960. As it can also be separated from the wall, it can be used to style your room. The limits of implementation are only in the heads of the users.
- Profiles: E-Profile, X-Profile, E-X-E-Profile
- Shelves: Metal shelf, Metal shelf with hanging rail, wood shelf, double shelf, wood shelf with drawer, wood shelf with hanging rail, secretary shelf
- Cabinets: Metal cabinet with lockable fold down door, metal cabinet with frame for suspended filing system, metal cabinet with lockable drawer and inside drawer, cabinet open, cabinet with up and over door, cabinet with lockable fold down door, cabinet with lockable drawer and interior drawer, cabinet with two drawers, cabinet with three drawers, cabinet with frame for suspended filing system, cabinet with sliding doors, cabinet with sliding glass doors
- Library accessories: Sloping shelf, bookend, magazine box, inscription field, shelf labeling, substitute
- Profiles: Aluminum - natural or anodised matt black
- Metal shelves and metal cabinets: Powdercoated steel, pure white, matt black or silver
- Wood shelves and cabinets: Shelves of core board, fronts MDF multiple coated in light grey, pure white, matt black or veneered in maple, beech, birch, oak, ash, larch, pear, cherry and walnut, lateral sides aluminium - natural or anodised matt black
Gladly other models and dimensions upon request.