Sakura, which is Japanese for "cherry blossom," was inspired by the aesthetic of Japanese art as expressed in the traditional media of lacquer, pottery, textiles and kimono painting. The collection represents elegant and sophisticated design that can cover an entire surface and influence the mood of an interior. Each tile is unique and handcrafted.
Suitable for all residential and commercial wall applications. Light-use flooring and pool use dependent on glaze selection.
- 14 decorative field patterns
- inspired by traditional Japanese designs
- hand painted on durable stoneware tiles
- custom colorways using broad color palette
- mural patterns also available
Designer: Ann Sacks