Rolmatic has been designed for separating rooms by two sliding glass panels facing each other that open synchronously along fixed glass panes. Innovative system for high end projects leaving a clear opening up to 2,5 meters.
Single track to combine fixed and sliding glass panels for easier and faster installation. 90º corner opening option available. Use of 10 or 12 mm glass.
Rolmatic® has been designed to create spaces by two sliding glass panels facing each other that open synchronously along fixed glass panels.
• Ideal for partitioning offices, conference rooms, bedrooms, lounges, etc.
• Innovative that opens from 90º (corner) up to 180º for openings up to 2.5 metres.
• Minimal gap between fixed and sliding panels for an aesthetic application.
• Cleared passageway with no floor profiles.
• “Silver Mariner” anodized aluminium profile (AA10 ISO 7599, 20 microns).
• Single profile to combine fixed and sliding panels for an easy installation.
• Clip-fixed gallery for a quick installation.
• Door secured by pressure clamps; no need for mechanized glass (tempered or laminated glass).
• Holds 10 or 12 mm glass.
• Ball bearing system for smooth opening.
• Mounted and tensed transmission system for a quick assembly.
• Ceiling mounted.
Systems tested up to 100.000 cycles as per standard EN1527.
Product group: Partitions / Space dividers Partition systems Partition wall systems Partitions Partition walls home Glass partitions Sliding wall systems Partition wall systems Partition walls home Glass partitions