Designer Paul Nederend has a fascination for traditional woodworking, which is shown in this design. Chair Pole is very accessible and is recognizable. Nevertheless it has a lot of originality. This makes the chair suitable for various spaces. The wooden frame (European oak) is made with traditional woodworking techniques, it is real craftsmanship without the use of screws or bolts. This gives the Pole a whole lot of character, but the contemporary fabrics really make the chair come to life. For upholstery the famous Hallingdal from Kvadrat is chosen, which has been produced since 1968. Contrast is a very important part, it gives the combination between the upholstered seating and the wooden frame a pleasant picture. No sharp edges were used, the curves give the Pole a warm, friendly character and is wonderful to sit on.
Chair Pole is available with a natural matte oak frame, and a yellow / green / light-grey or dark-grey upholstery.
Width total: 60 cm
Width seating: 51 cm
Depth seating: 41 cm
Height total: 86 cm
Height seating back: 43 cm
Height seating front: 45 cm
Height armrests: 68 cm
Wonderfully crafted wooden frame
Oak is ideal for a construction like this. The beautiful woodgrain comes out exceptionally well in the threedimensional rounding of the frame. The matte finish protects the wood without being visible.
The fabric Hallingdal is probably Kvadrat's most well known product. Hallingdal has been produced since 1968. High quality wool makes up for 70% of the fabric. The key element for the great wearability this fabric is known for. The other 30% is viscose, delivering intense color and contrast.
Product group: Seating Office chairs Conference / Meeting Lounge area / Waiting room Seating / seating systems Gastronomy Elderly care furniture Healthcare furniture Chairs Conference chairs Hospital chairs Waiting area chairs Elderly care chairs Restaurant chairs Visitors chairs / Side chairs Canteen chairs Meeting room chairs Restaurant chairs Canteen chairs open base open base with armrests with armrests with seat and backrest upholstered with seat and backrest upholstered with base in solid wood with base in solid wood with 4-leg base with four-leg base …with armrests …with seat and backrest upholstered …with base in solid wood …with four-leg base open base open base with armrests with armrests open base with armrests with seat and backrest upholstered with seat and backrest upholstered with seat and backrest upholstered with base in solid wood with base in solid wood with base in solid wood with four-leg base with four-leg base with four-leg base
Designer: Paul Nederend