A. Jacob Marks
piedmont by skram consists of seating, tables, and storage options unified in their negotiation of line and their juxtaposition of lightness and weight. graceful but substantial, piedmont products have broad appeal in contexts ranging from residential to commercial and hospitality.
like all skram furniture, piedmont is made with care in N.C., U.S.A.
• Piedmont furniture is offered in all standard Skram timber options.
• All woodwork is solid timber construction. Individual timber planks are hand-selected and grouped for a balanced appearance.
• Primary and secondary joinery is mortise-and-tenon or sliding dovetail, depending on product.
• Piedmont wood finishes are low sheen, non-toxic, and durable.
• Contract grade and custom finish options are available.
• Storage units are fully-finished 'in the round' (on all sides).
• Piedmont storage pieces offer concealed soft-closing drawer runners with either recessed, integral pulls or low-profile matte black drawer pulls (varies by product).
• Drawers are constructed of solid maple with high-density cork lined bottoms.
• Piedmont metalwork is executed to exacting tolerances for seamless mating with woodwork and for maximum rigidity.
• The standard metal finish is industrial strength, low-VOC, matte black, with custom opaque color and stainless options available.
Designer: A. Jacob Marks
Skram | The latest products