ParkBoard PH by KLAUS Multiparking
The pallet systems offer optimal use of available space, and they can be integrated into existing garages or car parks at a later date.
The parking pallets moving on rails are moved longitudinally using an electric motor, thus giving access to the desired parking space.
Thus, additional parking space can be created in unused areas and driveways.
The parking pallets ParkBoard PH, which can be moved longitudinally, are available for two cars.
• Each pallet holds 2 vehicles
• Pallets operated on rails
• Vehicle measurement widths max. 190 cm, lengths max. 500 cm, heights 10 cm lower than headroom
• Standard design: 2.000 kg per parking space, optional 2.300 kg
• Retroactive installation possible depending on local conditions
• Platform surface: StandardGrip
• independent parking
FIELD OF APPLICATION
Residential and commercial buildings, single and semi-detached houses, office buildings, underground parking lot, car parks, hotels, car dealing business, long-time parking, short-time parking, subsequent installation in existing building
KLAUS Multiparking | The latest products