Imasoto is consolidation its position in the office furnishings business by working with Estudio Lamela on the design of a “work unit for architects”.
The Únita work unit is based on a face-to-face double workstation comprising 4 uprights with electrical wiring ducts built into the worktop and a top-mounted filing unit capable of storing A-3 and A-4 documents, CDs and DVDs.
The unit is specially adapted to the workstation needs of architects, i.e. team work, easy handling of plans and extensive document storage capacity.
Únita can be extended horizontally in modules with no need to duplicate the uprights, thus providing flexibility in the number of workstations and freedom of movement.
- Perimeter structure with 4 uprights in aluminium extrusion. Central leg out of steel and accessible for wiring. Black finish.
- Compact 16 mm desktop surfaces. Supermatt white finish.
- Electricity conduit our of steel and mechanised to adapt the electrification. Black finish.
- Steel section frame. Black finish.
- Upper shelves in 4 mm thick aluminium. White finish.
Product group: Desk systems Conference / Meeting Desking systems 2-persons workstations 3-persons workstations Meeting room tables 4-persons workstations 5-persons workstations Table systems 6-persons workstations 7-persons workstations 8-persons workstations >8-persons workstations 2-persons workstations 3-persons workstations 4-persons workstations 5-persons workstations 6-persons workstations 7-persons workstations 8-persons workstations 8-plus-persons workstations heigh-adjustable with rectangular top with top in compact laminate with base in steel with four-leg base
Imasoto | The latest products