Nothing by Artemide Architectural
• created with the purpose of making the lighting fixture disappear completely into the false ceiling as to solely draw attention to the lighting effects, nothing is a complete range of recessed luminaires, whose installation requires a finish coat of plaster.
• recessing frame is made of aluminium.
• remote control gear.
• complies with standard en60598-1 and other specific standards.
nothing recessed 86
• fixed downlights using 12v dichroic halogen and 230-240v led lamps.
• body is made from steel, lampholding ring from aluminium.
• 2 lighting options: downlighting (vertical) and wall washer lighting (30°).
nothing recessed wall washer
• single luminaires using 24w, 39w or 54w t16 fluorescent lamps.
• asymmetric aluminium optic.
• integral electronic control gear.
nothing recessed round
• a range of fixed and adjustable downlights using 12v halogen and metal halide lamps.
• 2 diameter options: ø105 and ø155mm.
• tilt angle of up to 32°.
• optional ring in injection moulded plastic with white finish for an installation without plaster finish coat. fitting by one quarter turn rotation.
nothing recessed square/rectangular
• adjustable downlights using qr111 12v halogen and hir111 metal halide lamps.
• 5 models: square with 1 and 4 lamps, rectangular with 2, 3 and 4 lamps.
• each spotlight may be adjusted individually with a tilt angle ranging from -20° to +70°, and rotation of up to 355°.
nothing recessed linear system
• modular system to be installed in a continuous line or as single luminaires.
• complies with standard en60598-1 and other specific standard.
nothing recessed linear system fluorescent
• 3 emission types: dark light (with optic made of super pure aluminium,) diffusing (with opaline polycarbonate diffuser) and wall washer (with aluminium asymmetric reflector).
• 3 length options: 570mm (1x24w t16), 1170mm (1x54w t16) and 2200 or 2340mm (2x54w t16).
• dark light emission is in compliance with en 12464-1 standard, with average luminance levels lower than the 1000 cd/m² limit for an observation angle of 65° or above with respect to the vertical axis. light output ratio: 64%.
• diffusing version is designed with movable lampholders enabling the overlapping of lamps as to guarantee uniform diffusion without shadows.
• electronic ballast or dali-switchdim dimmable electronic ballast.
• end caps to be ordered separately.
nothing recessed linear system multispot
• spotlighting system consisting of a recessed structure available in 2 size options, and lighting modules with 3 integral spotlights using 12v halogen and metal-halide lamps.
• each spotlight may be adjusted by up to 30° in all directions.
• combination with nothing linear system diffuser and dark light versions possible by means of an intermediate connector to be ordered separately.
• remote control gear.
Designer: Ernesto Gismondi
Artemide Architectural | The latest products