Mondana by RZB - Leuchten
Hartmut S. Engel
The incredible lightness of being
The MONDANA, which was designed by Harmut S. Engel, combines the gentle direct light of the ultra-thin matt diffuser with very intelligently designed reflections – thus creating a playful lightness of light and form in a weightless, almost sensual dance.
Realized with impressive perfection, the MONDANA is an outstanding design that uses high tech lighting technology. Hand-blown glass or high-quality opal plastic abut a shell constructed of polycarbonate or powder-coated aluminium. The user friendliness of the screw or yoke closure underscores the minimalist design ethic of this family of luminaires.
- Wall and ceiling luminaires, recessed wall and ceiling luminaires, and semi-recessed luminaires for interior and exterior use
- High tech LEDs (lamps included) with a service life of around 50,000 hours
- Impact proof luminaires with non-glare lighting
- Coloured lighting can be created via RGB LEDs
- Outfitted with Gore™ membrane valves for pressure equalization and condensate reduction
- Integrated reliable protection against rain and moisture ensures that the luminaires remain free of dirt and insects
- Can also be used as emergency luminaire (self-contained luminaire or luminaire for central emergency power supply) – which means that across the board design solutions can be realized.
- Easy to use
Product group: Wall-mounted lights Ceiling-mounted lights Recessed wall lights Recessed ceiling lights Wall lights Recessed wall lights Ceiling lights Recessed ceiling lights General lighting General lighting General lighting General lighting General lighting General lighting General lighting General lighting Ceiling lights in glass Wall lights in glass Ceiling lights in plastic Wall lights in plastic
Designer: Hartmut S. Engel
RZB - Leuchten | The latest products