LuxMat® Laquée · Lacquered glass without reflections
Colour without reflections, decoration with character. LuxMat® Laquée glass combines the finest acid-etched satin on one of its sides with the intense colour of highly-resistant, hardwearing lacquer on the other. In terms of colour, some reflections are undesirable. That’s why LuxMat® Laquée allows the clearest vision of colours, bringing to life its true tones and enhancing its true intensity. Getting the most from colours, or achieving extra-white that does not go green and pure black that does not reflect its surroundings.
Ideal for interior architecture and decoration. Wall coverings, office dividers, kitchen and bathroom partitions. Decorative wall panels, combining pieces or colours. Furniture design: doors, closets, shelves, frontdesks, wardrobes. Residential, offices, commercial premises, public areas (hotels, schools, museums, etc.)
Extrawhite, Ivory, Opera red, Black. Also available other colours (green, blue, yellow, grey, etc.).
4 and 6 mm.
Standard 225 x 321 cm.
2.5kg/m2 per mm thickness.
float glass standard UNE-EN 572-2.
Easy processing: can be cut, bevelled, curved, and drilled. Not suitable for tempering.
- Resistance to damp. The lacquer composition remains unalterable under the effect of humid heat, which permits it to be installed in kitchens and bathrooms.
- Durability. Stability and uniformity of colour, thanks to the high resistance of the lacquer, which is also guaranteed by the protection of the glass.
- Easy to use, install and customise. It has the same function as a mirror.
- Large sizes available.
- Intense colour vision, without reflections from the surroundings.
- In wall coverings it gives a feeling of depth, a characteristic not found in other opaque materials.
- Highly fingerprint and stain resistant, it’s very easy to clean.
- High production capacity for large projects, with short delivery times.
-LuxMat® is a well-known international brand guarantee of quality.
- SEVASA holds the quality certificates ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in environmental quality. Strict routine controls give SEVASA the seal of an eco-friendly and sustainable company.
Product group: Wash basins Kitchen products Wall coverings Curtains / Blind systems Partition systems Doors Components Materials / Finishes Glass Facing panels Hinged doors Kitchen countertops Glass partitions Decorative glass Coloured glass Glass countertops Glass dividing walls Glass room doors Glass sliding shutters Room divider systems Glass doors Glass doors Internal doors Countertops Panelling systems Wardrobe doors Architectural screens Countertops glass …translucent …in glass Colour: Beige Coloured glass beige …colour beige Colour: Red Coloured glass red …colour red Colour: Black Coloured glass black …colour black Colour: Solid/Plain Countertops translucent Surface: Frosted Glass doors Glass doors Countertops glass Countertops translucent