Link is different from the versions Link Plus and Link Xplus because of the backrest in elasticised mesh which, in this case, covers also the bearing structure. An essential seating with all performances of very high level. Comfort and ergonomics at the disposal of work environments that pay attention to performances.
• The seat is made of beech plywood; the padding is made of contoured polyurethane foam with a resinate interposed between the padding and the upholstery. It is available as optional a cushion with micro-springs for a greater comfort.
• The backrest consists of a tubolar steel structure, chrome-plated in the external parts and varnished with epoxy powders in the hidden structures, upholstered with polyester mesh in black or white colour; in case of padding, it is made of contoured polyurethane foam with a resinate interposed between the padding and the upholstery.
• The headrest is in polyurethane, with a structure of chrome-plated steel; upon request it can be upholstered.
• Both tilting movements of the armchair, synchro and synchro with sliding seat, are multiblock mechanisms, with several locking positions, “fine” tilting adjustment and anti-shock safety system.
• The seat height adjustment is obtained by a gas pump.
• The lumbar support is made of blown polyethylene and it is adjustable in 9 positions with a 50 mm total stroke.
• The fixed armrests have a chrome-plated or painted steel frame and the finish on the top in polyurethane. Also the multi-adjustable arms can have chrome-plated or painted steel frame and the finish on the top is made of polypropylene or upholstered.
• The 5-star base is in reinforced nylon or, upon request, it can be in polished aluminium.
• The dual-wheel self braking castors are in reinforced nylon for soft floor or with polyurethane tread for hard floor. The fixed glides are in reinforced nylon.
• The sled base is made of tubular asform steel with diameter of 25x2 mm, either varnished or chrome-plated. The arm pads are made of black “soft-touch” elastomer, hardness 50/60 shore A, medium thickness of 3 mm.
Designer: Giovanni Baccolini