for floor and wall coverings
An original alternative to classic materials such as gres, ceramic, marble or wood, Nextep Leathers tiles are the fruit of a careful technical and stylistic study aimed at finding new applications for leather in the living environment. And they do indeed offer an innovative, well-balanced mix of physical, aesthetic and performance features that are unrivalled within the market.
The LIFESTILE Series includes smooth-finished tiles of leather in its most natural, simple form, offered in eight solid and shaded colours with a refined aesthetic aspect in the colour range: black, slate, chocolate and dark brown, and moreover mahogany, amber, sand and ivory.
The structural profile of the tile consists of a ceramic support base, guaranteeing resistance and stability, coupled with a leather surface worked to the highest tanning tradition standards, which gives the tile an imperishable surface and an extraordinary aesthetic finish at the same.
Each base material is suitable for different application requirements and thereby opens up a wide range of possible end uses.
For example the tile on a stoneware base guarantees a stable, firm floor by being laid directly on the substrate or screed. It is therefore easy to use either in new buildings or in complete renovations where the existing floor is to be removed.
The tile on a PVC base is thinner and therefore best in the case of "light" refurbishments since it may be glued onto existing floors; in addition PVC is a flexible material and this tile is therefore recommended also for application on curved walls, arches and columns.
Solid and compact, Nextep tiles lend a touch of refined elegance, softness and natural warmth to environments. Easy to clean, fireproof, water- and oil-repellent, they represent a new concept in flooring, giving space to tactile sensations that reach deep into the soul: as if by magic, environments come alive, breathe, absorb sound and mature over time along with their inhabitants.
A journey into the world of leather can be a wonderful thing. With Nextep Leathers that’s the way it is every day: all it takes is to let the sensation of walking barefoot over a warm, silent leather floor flow through you.
• Leather tiles are fireproof, insulating, soundproofing, water- and oil-repellent.
• Tile surface can be cleaned simply using a damp cloth.
• The Nextep Leathers cleaning kit can be used to completely restore the tiles to their original shade.
• Laboratory tests, complying with international standards, show that oil, sauces, wine and cola drinks do not stain tiles after cleaning. Ammonia-based products should not be used for any reason.
• Leather has good abrasion resistance and is a “living” material: superficial scratches are reabsorbed and disappear with treading, whereas particularly deep scores become less visible.
Solid and shaded colours:
• Ambra, Nero, Avorio, Moresco, Mogano, Choco, Ardesia, Sabbia
• Smooth surface, natural look leather
• Gres: 45x45cm, 30x60cm, 60x60cm
• PVC: 45x45cm, 30x60cm, 60x60cm, 30x90, 60x90, 60x120, 15x90, 15x120
Product group: Resilent floors Flooring units Wall coverings Natural leather / Faux leather Floor panels Natural leather Floor tiles Natural leather wall tiles Natural leather floor tiles Natural leather floor panels Wall panels Wall tiles Colour solid/plain Colour brown Colour grey Colour black Wall tiles Leather flooring Leather floor tiles Leather floor panels Floor panels leather Floor tiles leather …in leather Colour Brown Colour Brown Colour Brown Floor panels brown colour Leather brown colour Leather floors brown …in brown colour Floor tiles brown colour Colour Grey Colour Grey Colour Grey Floor panels grey colour Leather floors grey Leather grey colour …in grey colour Floor tiles grey colour Colour Black Colour Black Colour Black Floor panels black colour Leather black colour Leather floors black …in black colour Floor tiles black colour Floor panels solid/plain Floor tiles solid/plain Leather floors solid/plain Leather solid/plain colour Solid/Plain Solid/Plain Solid/Plain …in solid/plain colour