K2 | Programme
Storage elements remain important pieces of functional equipment in the office. Yet they are being rediscovered as acoustically effective furniture, giving space character and form—by zoning and organizing office floors, compact offices, group and team offices. As soli-tary pieces of furniture near the workplace, or mobile as caddies for non-territorial workplaces, or for team and project related work.
Storage elements make an important contribution to the efficient use of office spaces; their intelligent interior organisation creates an optimal working environment for personal storage and archiving.
Personal storage within arm’s reach of the user.
1. Organisational elements on the third working level (screen).
2, Under desk pedestal.
3. Mobile Caddy.
4. Cabinets—to rear.
5. Lateral cabinets.
Team storage for communal storage near the work area.
6. Cabinets in a block configuration.
7. Cabinets with additional functions (e-module, meeting box, etc.).
8. Cabinets accessible from both sides (rear and front).
Storage as a room-structuring element.
9. The RM Room Module: a hybrid comprised of a dividing wall and a shelf unit. Free-standing, self-supporting, and acoustically effective—without interfering with the building’s structure.
10. R0 cabinet wall. Free-standing or integrated into Bene wall systems. Space-saving, room-shaping storage. Can be optionally used from both sides (rear and front).
Archive related storage for documents that won’t be needed on a day-to-day basis.
11. Floor archive.
Central archive in the building.
A sophisticated modular system with a high quality finish and high stability. Visually dominant, elegant top panels and continuous upper side panels. An intelligent storage system, open to individual features, that creates an aesthetically calm look, even in combination with different types of cabinets. There is a choice of tambour, drawer, hinged door, gliding and sliding door cabinets, shelves and wall cabinets. Optional sound-absorbing back walls and fronts (tambours and sliding door). Bene upgrades cabinets with high-quality KB boxes—elements that create views and atmosphere.
K2 Cabinets with sliding and gliding doors
Classic storage furniture. No additional space required for opening the doors. Fully organized with perfect access to either side of the cabinet. Doors slide easily within their frames. Gliding doors convey an elegant, flat and calm appearance and offer interesting new design possibilities.
K2 Tambour cabinets
The perfect storage system, with easy access and a view of the entire width of the cabinet when open. K2 tambour cabinets don’t require additional functional elements surfaces for opening and closing. Thus, office surfaces can be arranged more densely, with more workstations.
K2 drawer, hinged-door, shelf cabinets
Can be organised compactly and densely as a drawer cabinet, with optimal visibility and direct access. Hinged door cabinets offer comfortable access to the entire width of the cabinet. Can be used in many different ways: from organisational furniture in a classic back office or archives to representative furniture with high-quality surfaces. Opening angle 120 or 180 degrees.
K2, a high quality cabinet system
- All cabinet types can be combined
- Reversible, invisible cabinet connections
- Continuous cover plates for cabinet combinations
- 4-leg inter-cabinet bases
- Sound-absorbing fronts and rear walls (Class A absorption)
- Rear walls come in carcass colour as a standard
- Full surface rear walls can be specified, organization rails can be included
- E-module with flush integrated connection plug board
- Wardrobe unit, if specified accessible from two sides (rear and front)
Product group: Storage / Filing Acoustic furniture Cabinets Office shelving systems modular sound-absorbing closed base wall standing with drawers with sliding doors with tambour doors with hinged doors modular sound-absorbing closed base wall-standing
Designer: Christian Horner
Bene | The latest products