A Design Studio
Indus is a spacious oval dining table for splendid and lingering dining with family or friends. The solid wooden leaf of the Indus is stained or oiled, whilst the column is lacquered or finished in veneer. The oval leaf is flattened at the head side to permit fine dining even as head of the table. The major bevelling on the underside of the leaf also gives the impression that the leaf is thin and that it almost “hovers”.
• The leaf is available in solid oak and American walnut
• The under-leaf is lacquered in black
• The column is available both lacquered and as stained veneer
• The foot is anodised steel as standard
• Indus is available in the sizes 220, 240 and 260 cm
Leolux | The latest products