Graduel® · Satin glass with gradual opacity
Bright selective privacy. Aesthetic acid-etched satin glass with progressive opacity that plays with privacy, brightness and transparency: a versatile new glass which interacts with its surrounding selectively and gracefully. It allows you to choose between privacy or the opposite: defining vision areas with transparencies (*).
- Translucent to transparent
- Transparent – translucent – transparent
- Translucent – transparent – translucent
Customisation: versatility to adapt to your needs. You can choose:
- The transition area (the space necessary to change from translucent to transparent)
- The position of the transition on the sheet
- The number of transitions: one or two on the same sheet.
extraclear, clear, bronze, grey, green, blue and mirror
With mirror base: extra-clear, clear and coloured.
3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12 and laminated.
Standard 225 x 321 cm.
Optional 180 x 321 cm.
2.5kg/m2 per mm thickness.
float glass standard UNE-EN 572-2, mirror standard UNE EN 1036 quality and resistance to corrosion
- All for exterior and interior use.
- All types of enclosure systems, dividers, screens, handrails (of balconies and of stairs).
- Doors, entrances, cupboards, changing rooms, shelves, lights, display cases.
- Tables and furniture in general.
- Façades, curtain walls and roofs.
- Design of commercial premises
- Customisation available according to requirements.
- The matt zone is highly scratch and stain resistant.
- SEVASA satin is long-lasting and easy to clean.
- It is resistant to damp and can be exposed to both the sun and artificial light. Unchanged by time.
- Guaranteed homogenous quality and high production capacity.
- SEVASA holds the quality certificate ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 in environmental quality.