A Design Studio
A large, spacious and distinctive table than can even be enlarged and with many different versions. Ermione from Leolux effortlessly combines all those features. With its feet planted firmly on the ground, Ermione displays all its robustness. The solid wood feet and the (semi) solid leaf emphasise that look. But this table is at its loveliest when you choose the oak “Serra”, a leaf with a sturdy finish. You can add extra accents by having the solid wood feet lacquered. Good technology is not as self-evident as Ermione would make it seem: extending this table is effortless thanks to the high-quality aluminium sliding mechanism and the small wheels integrated in two feet. Placing the inlay leaf is then child’s play for anyone. Only then do you see how beautifully the grain of the inlay leaf runs into that of the table. A precious subtlety achieved by taking all parts from one piece of wood. Sometimes it’s the little things that lend a robust table still more power. Ermione from Leolux is proof of that.
- Ermione is available in four lengths (200, 230, 250, 275 cm), and in extendable versions whereby the length can keep being extended up to a maximum of 330 cm.
- As standard the table is 75 cm high. Option: 76cm.
- This table is finished with an oak leaf and oak feet, a ‘Serra’ oak leaf with oak feet or a walnut leaf with walnut feet. All leaves can also be combined with lacquered feet. The wooden parts are finished in oil, pale white oil (oak versions only) or stained.
- The Serra finish is reworked to imitate a rough saw cut.
- Wheels under moveable feet make extending the table really simple.
- Extendable versions are equipped with a locking mechanism.
Leolux | The latest products